Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The cruel ways 2: Something went wrong
Tim0n Offline

Threads: 1
RE: The cruel ways 2: Something went wrong

Okay so i've played through this now and got some things too say about it. Mainly good Big Grin but prepare for big spoilers below! Also found a few bugs that was quite weird.

Spoiler below!
Okay so I guess that i'll start with the bug. When you meet the pirate and is supposed to give him food he dosen't really want the apple because it's super hard to give him it (not sure if intended?) and it kinda ruined the moment a bit for me there.

Also I threw the apple through him and when I went to pick it up I pushed him back a bit later I went to look for more food when he clearly didn't want the apple and when I came back he was invisible and didnt make me loose any sanity the only thing showing was his pirate hat. (all this is shown in part 2 of my videos at - 11:10 to 11:50 and 14:15 to 14:55)

Another bug is if you go back from the flooded archives after you've faced the watermonster the rocks are back and also the explosion potion and if you throw something at the potion the potion will not explode it will just bug and make the item get stuck there. (Shown at part 2. 24:05.)

Okay time for less bug more when I get stuck. I don't know if there are any notes at the shelf that is supposed to be opened with the button, I didnt find any notes and thought it was superhard to find the button so adding a note with a clue there would be a hughe ++++!

I also liked the part with jonathan when you put stuff into him nothing I ever thought of and never found before only with things that I picked up in my bag like daggers so this was kinda interesting and I liked it alot! Big Grin

Well Overall pretty good custom story but I got kinda bored of it through the end lacked monsters and stuff in the end in my opinion.

Me playing this:
Part 1

Part 2

Check ouy my livestream - http://www.own3d.tv/Tim0n!
Or my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Tim0ntel!
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cruel ways 2: Something went wrong - by Tim0n - 04-24-2012, 05:52 PM