The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom story: A Morbid New Year.
R. Peters Offline

Threads: 10
Custom story: A Morbid New Year.

Hey guys, i'm new to this whole mods/custom stories business, but over the past few months i've been developing my very first custom story. As you can probably tell from the thread title it's called 'A Morbid New Year' and I have just finished it.

However, I have hit a brick wall, in the form of I don't have a damn clue how to publish it. I have never done anything like this before, but I enjoyed making this, and the finished product so much (it was initially just for fun and to share with my friends/girlfriend) that I decided to put it out there for others. So, any help appreciated: How do I publish it? From the first step please, it's completely finished, all foldered up (but not zipped or anything yet) and ready to go. I will post it on the finished products thread if/when I get it published. Thanks for any help in advance Shy

Author of: - A Morbid New Year (Also available as a full conversion).
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012, 07:23 AM by R. Peters.)
04-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom story: A Morbid New Year. - by R. Peters - 04-11-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: Custom story: A Morbid New Year. - by Dewi - 04-12-2012, 12:57 AM