Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anyone remember the old TV show "Courage the Cowardly Dog"?
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Anyone remember the old TV show "Courage the Cowardly Dog"?

(05-23-2012, 09:02 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 06:05 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 04:33 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 04:08 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: Heh people get so offended everytime Cranky says something Smile
Offended no, but it's difficult not to raise an objection when someone accuses a kids' show of not being a kids' show.

Yes, because non-kids shows are filthy, and must be erradicated. Tongue
Seriously, though: There's a lot of mature themes: Decapitations with detailed insides, serial-murderers, references to older movies, abusive boyfriends, and "naughty men's clubs". It should make you wonder.
Wonder how on earth people can survive with such thin skin.
Let me preface this by saying these are my observations/opinions based on multiple threads that end in the exact same way and shouldn't be interpreted as fact:
I don't have a problem with what CrankyOldMan says, I just hate how everyone else instantly takes it to heart and has to start their own little war with him. Maybe this thread isn't the best example, but any thread that spans longer than 3 pages I can almost guarantee that someone will get offended about the most ridiculous topic and spend 3 more pages in an argument while CrankyOldMan laughs from behind his monitor. All I know for sure is that COM is definitely not the most mature person on these forums, regardless of age.

@CrankyOldMan, all kids shows had some deeper or more mature ideas thrown in to appeal to a wider demographic, not just kids; that's why those shows were so popular and lasted so long.

I rate it 3 memes.
05-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone remember the old TV show "Courage the Cowardly Dog"? - by Adny - 05-23-2012, 09:18 PM