The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extra_english.lang file not working
willochill Offline

Threads: 27
extra_english.lang file not working

For some reason my extra_english.lang isnt affecting my custom story at all. this is my first time testing my unfinished story, and i put the extra_english.lang file into my custom story folder but nothing changed in the custom story. i copied/pasted the text from the file below, can anyone see if im doing something wrong? thx.
(i do have it in plain text btw on the file, this is just the font on the forum)

<LANGUAGE>

<CATEGORY Name="Inventory">
<Entry Name="ItemName_FirstKey">Room Key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_FirstKey">The key to my room.</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_key_tomb_1">Cellar Entrance Key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_key_tomb_1">The key to the entrance of the cellar complex.</Entry>

</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_Escape_Name">Dear Dr. Åkerstedt</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_Escape_Text">Dear Dr. Åkerstedt, [br] I wish I could wake you up, but you are asleep, and the door is locked from the inside. I don't have much time, so I must say this fast. You need to get out of the castle as fast as you can. The experiment has gone horribly wrong. Already three of our scientists are infected, and I fear that I will be next. [br] Unfortunately many of the doors in the castle are locked, and only my doorman, Mr. McDouglass, is in possession of the keys. However, if I remember, there is a way out through the upper level, where the master bedrooms and dining hall are, and the door to that area should be unlocked. [br] Leave, and never come back. If you escape, tell the world of our fate. Best of luck, brother.[br] -Dr. MacDhui</Entry>

</CATEGORY>

</LANGUAGE>
05-30-2012, 12:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
extra_english.lang file not working - by willochill - 05-30-2012, 12:56 AM