Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)

I really liked first one, I did. But this one was a little disappointment.. for me in a good way lol.

Let me explain why?

Spoiler below!

Intro was cool little jumping and nice overall, but then really frustrated that steam pipe puzzle thingy.
I tried and tried, but now way too difficult.. so I skipped that one and teleport other area...

Later when I reached that "Huge hall" with orbs and stuff. Another really HARD puzzle man!
I tried like 30 minutes, but I don't find any making sense clues and no clue which order I put the orb pieces..

"Inn map was interesting and cool to play.. no frustrated parts here" just common sense and you can solve that puzzle.

But overall I really liked this map, story and voice acting everything fits good, mapping was average, but interesting in some way, puzzles VERY GOOD / FRUSTRATING HARD, COMPLICATED nice work man.. I looked through that "Steam puzzle hps file" and I can't still understand which order levers are meant to be..

Try to make a little easier puzzles on the next episode Smile I know you try to make hard.. and it's challenging and good, but I have to skip couple areas to finish this fairly.. shame.

Good episode.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2012, 09:39 PM by HumiliatioN.)
07-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story) - by HumiliatioN - 07-15-2012, 09:38 PM