Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)
Descented Angel Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)

(07-18-2012, 04:35 AM)gatts205 Wrote: I was just able to complete the steam puzzle as it was originally intended after 2 hours of work (I know, I'm slow) and I must say I liked it. I haven't had a game get me thinking that hard for quite a while. If the rest of the puzzles are this good I should enjoy the rest a lot.
Well done!!! I think you're the first to complete it! You're not slow, the puzzle is very hard! The thing is that the rest of the people that downloaded this mod and commented on it asked me to make easier puzzles for the next episode. :-( Well, I intent to put some hard puzzles that the player will be able to skip if he wants and some puzzles that give more info on the story that are not needed to complete the game. This episode has a puzzle like this. No one commented on this one. I think no one saw it. Well, try it. In the map that you start outside a house with the front door open, when you get in go left. There is a piano that you can press notes and a lever on the left. That puzzle is not for everyone, like the steam puzzle. :-)
07-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story) - by Descented Angel - 07-18-2012, 09:17 AM