The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS with puzzles
Moelf5 Offline

Threads: 1
CS with puzzles

Hi there Amnesia freaks!!

I played many Custom stories and I gotta say that it's kinda sad that most of them include almost no real puzzles. By the word "puzzle" I understand an obstacle in your way to success in the CS which is not simply solved by picking up a key...which seems to be the most common way but for me myself, it's kinda boring.
One of the most awesome things in the real Amnesia story for me were the uncountable puzzles, which let you almost explode your brain because they were so damn hard! I simply love this combination with a scary atmosphere and a nice story!
So to come to my intention for this thread, I ask you for some nice custom stories which don't include this cheap key-seeking or jumpscare sh*t, but a mature story with puzzles which are created with more effort.
I hope you know what I mean and maybe someone can propose some CS's for me to play Smile

Moelf5
07-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
CS with puzzles - by Moelf5 - 07-16-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: CS with puzzles - by Traggey - 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: CS with puzzles - by Kreekakon - 07-16-2012, 03:49 PM