Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What's the silliest mistake you've made in the Level Editor?
drunkmonk Offline

Threads: 7
RE: What's the silliest mistake you've made in the Level Editor?

(07-22-2012, 01:51 AM)JenniferOrange Wrote: I felt this deserved a thread. :] So, what is the stupidest/silliest mistake you've made while using the Level Editor?
I was just starting to learn the level editor, and thought it would be hilarious to scale a grunt and put him inside of the glass case. It was the worst idea of all time...
My older brother was sitting next to me, laughing, and telling me to make him super puny. When I loaded the map, I looked and noticed the glass case was empty. Naturally, I was curious to know where the grunt was, and walked out of the room and he was right in my face. I pretty much peed my pants.
I lol'd. The stupidest thing I did was more so scripting, I forgot to deactivate a grunt that was chasing me through a level door and simulated a cave-in effect without the actual cave-in yet. After I ran past the area that the monster was supposed to deactivate, my reaction was this "Ok I should be safe now, HOLY SHIT WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!(while jumping 2 feet out of my seat) " and ran off the map. I nearly pooped my pants.
07-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the silliest mistake you've made in the Level Editor? - by drunkmonk - 07-22-2012, 01:58 AM