Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Neat
18.75%
3 18.75%
Idk
31.25%
5 31.25%
Oh no
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.

when will this franchise DIE?

then we can get back to making PROPER FPS games instead of 10-million COD Clones per month..

(note, please remember, "cod clone" is a gameplay style IMO, not an art style or "warzone" setting)

i have always hated the gameplay (mainly because of 3 elements that trigger autistic episodes in my brain leaving me unable to cope with, and thus, actually play! the game), and i always will, heres hoping the sci fi theme makes the game bomb, its had some pretty poor reactions due to the sci fi content, and modern warfare expansion pack 2 (aka MW3) pretty much bombed by the franchises usual sales levels, (2 million plays 20) so, hopefully, perhaps it is finally dying.

When the games idustry learns the "modern shooter" is no longer viable, hopefully they will return to the "classic" or "Psuedo modern" era, as predicted by "total biscuit", "total halibut", "yahtzee", Pachter, et all.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2012, 08:25 PM by the dark side.)
08-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game. - by the dark side - 08-27-2012, 07:41 PM