Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Neat
18.75%
3 18.75%
Idk
31.25%
5 31.25%
Oh no
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.

(08-30-2012, 09:42 PM)darkely Wrote: I don't get it... the gameplay (for me anyway) is always smooth and I never have any hic-ups nor glitches. The graphics are not that bad at all and I love some of the missions. Single player is my favorite part of the game.
My main problem with the series is the settings, plotline, and overall lore (If you can call it that?). Sometimes it's decent, most of the time it's bland, and offers no motivation for me to carry out my missions. That's my main issue with Call of Duty. The gameplay core elements I think are mostly okay, but the overall experience usually lacks variety.

EDIT

the dark side Wrote:5. it is OFFENSIVLY over american, it is very poorly written with cliched, needlessly sweary script, is based around anti soviet fears that are over 20 years out of date, the plotlines are weak and disjointed, and as there is no emotional impotus or strong charachters, the storyline is even weaker, its just an excuse for killing foreign soldiers.
Come on dark side, if you remember we already covered this in the last thread.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 10:01 PM by Kreekakon.)
08-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game. - by Kreekakon - 08-30-2012, 09:58 PM