Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Neat
18.75%
3 18.75%
Idk
31.25%
5 31.25%
Oh no
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.

(08-30-2012, 08:42 PM)the dark side Wrote: ouch, you must have a pretty old Computer if Counterstrike Struggles, i mean, GLDSRC has its origins in Quake 1 engine after all... dont worry, i kept an old p4 XP machine LONG into the win 7 quad core era, only changing to this Dual OS quad core beast when the old gal died from terminal Data Cascade Failure Issues and got the Dreaded "Incurable Blue Sceen Death". and well, ill admit it, my laptop is an old win 98 model, with ORIGINAL DOS.. wich is good for my old DOS games, seeing as DOSBOX isnt all that reliable.
Oh, no, Counter-Strike runs fine. The very-low-detail-thing is just meant to newer games, mainly since Bfbc2. I have a GT240 in combination with a Q8300(4x2,5), that's enough for the most things.

DOSBOX crashes after running any game, yay. Also have an old Win98er pc, where I can play those games, or program in Basic *.* I like this language. It's so beautiful, and fast >.>
I agree to the rest of the post.

And I don't think CoD will die soon, the production is very cheap, and there's still enough money coming in. Of course, other games may be bring 3x more money, probably more, but they are developed over a few years. CoD might bringt just 1/3 of the money, but it's released every year, so it doesn't really matter.

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
08-31-2012, 03:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game. - by johnbox - 08-31-2012, 03:41 AM