Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My Professional Art Skills At Work
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: My Professional Art Skills At Work

(08-14-2012, 04:57 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 04:16 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: It's better than what I've seen in a High-Class Art Museum. One exhibit was fucking string, taped to different parts of the room. Normally I'd at least give it a B for effort, but there was like five pieces of yarn and nothing else. This is what I fucking hate about art critics: They are shallow pricks, basically everything that most people don't "get" they love, and this is only so they can feel as though they're better than anyone else. I could present a pile of shit to them, and if most of the non-critics in the room thought it was stupid, than they'd love it. Instant million dollars.
Not all art critics are shallow and pretentious, but professional art critique is indeed a total joke (a very unfunny and unnecessary one at that). But a passionate art-enthusiast who posts non-commercial movie reviews on YouTube is also an art critic, so be careful when making generalizations (no matter how true) like that.
Right you are! Sorry about that, I get irrational when discussing certain topics.
08-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My Professional Art Skills At Work - by Zaffre - 08-14-2012, 04:05 AM
RE: My Professional Art Skills At Work - by Kman - 08-14-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: My Professional Art Skills At Work - by failedALIAS - 08-14-2012, 04:58 PM