Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this.
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
RE: You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this.

(08-25-2012, 01:51 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 01:48 AM)johnbox Wrote: just looked up a few gameplays... the amnesia-gameplay was good, not the best but, i don't really like this overdone, artificial "omgomgomg", it destroys a bit the atmosphere, sometimes remindes me of pewdiepie, or pewdiepie reminds me of toby, cause toby did the amnesia playthroughs at first O.o
at least i can watch the videos without permanently facepalming, as i did while miss iwhore played portal >.<
Thing is with toby, at least his old stuff (like his Amnesia LP) nothing really seemed fake. Every reaction seemed real, and his commentary was funny as hell.
mh... i only watched the first part of the lp, so there wasn't really much to see/hear. the reactions mostly seemed real, probably my "omgomgomg" sounds much more artificial XD i'll watch a few other parts, probably i'll change my mind then ;)

edit: ok, i agree with you. hilarious guy. not always, but often >.>

(08-25-2012, 01:53 AM)Frost Wrote: I watched iJustine review the 3DS a long time ago. At one point she said something along the lines of, "Why would you need a 3DS when you can play games on your iPhone for free?"
XD i better not watch this video >.<

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 02:07 AM by johnbox.)
08-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this. - by johnbox - 08-25-2012, 01:55 AM