The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

WHITE screen crossfading effect during paying game
oday Offline

Threads: 2
WHITE screen crossfading effect during paying game

i really do not understand that idea with that slowly crossfading effect, when screen is going to white colour and back to normal in amnesia and penumbra. it is happening always before "cut-scenes" i mean before each dialogue, which reveal the plot/story.

THAT EFFECT IS SO ANNOYING, PAINFUL FOR EYES, AND IT OFTEN MAKES THAT YOU TRUN YOUR HEAD OUT OF SCREEN. when you are playing amnezia/penumbra which has a dark colours/atmosphere, and when you're doing it long time at night in dark room, then your eyes accustom to darkness, and suddently you are blinded by the lights (by that crossfadeing white effect).

why you cannot use a crossfading to black colour? WHY YOU CHOOSE WHITE?!
althought in amnesia you can endure this effect, in penumbra black plague (at the end) it makes you angry.

i made an small investigation - and i'm suprised that almost all of my firends, who i asked - told me, that effect is killing pleasure of playing your game, becasue that crossfading process is to slow, and it happends very often in game.

PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS in next amnesia.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012, 04:13 PM by oday.)
08-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
WHITE screen crossfading effect during paying game - by oday - 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM