The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your Favorite Penumbra?
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
Your Favorite Penumbra?

We all have a penumbra we'll remember for a long time, so tell us yours!

Penumbra 2006 Tech Demo is my personnel favorite. The levels were varied and you didn't expect the monster(s) and the puzzles were clever.

Penumbra Overture is my second, mainly due to Red and the lonlyness that was found in the mines. Even though it was 2 hours longer than black plague, it seemed much much longer.

Penumbra Black Plague is my least favorite, but still pretty fun. Maybe it's from working with the HPL engine and knowing it's limits, but the game wasn't very scary for me. There was a few heart pounders but not as much compared to Overture and the Tech Demo. I never really felt 'alone' in the game either, and the events seemed clustered together. Finding Philip's father dead so early in the game also brought my liking of it down.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
02-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Your Favorite Penumbra? - by WindexGlow - 02-25-2008, 08:39 AM