Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Horror Thread(The Place of Nightmares)
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Horror Thread(The Place of Nightmares)

To be honest I never really got scared of anything as a kid. not that i remember! there could be one things or two that honestly scared but. I just don't remember.

I do remember watching Courage the cowardly dog but I always laughed when i was supposed to be scared Tongue

I only started to be more interested in the horror genre when Dead Space was near its launch date. for me it was something completely new and intriguing! Now I know it was inspired by a ton of shit and that the game itself was not as scary as many other games of the same type. But for me it was my first horror experience and loved every minute of it!

then Amnesia came and I don't need to describe how awesome it was. but my first truly terrifying moment in my video game experience was a moment in White night where in one of the first levels, you can explore a place below a staircase that when you look behind you a retextured version of the penumbra monster (that looked to me like a little girl for some unexplained reason at the moment) jumped right me and then vanished. I truly screamed! not even Amnesia delivered that to me! unfortunately for me my parents arrived home exactly at the moment when i screamed.... awkward.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012, 05:52 AM by Danny Boy.)
09-12-2012, 05:50 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror Thread(The Place of Nightmares) - by Danny Boy - 09-12-2012, 05:50 AM