Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

Well that happened. Anywho, I guess since this has already spiraled down into a shit fest I might as well give my input. For one, I don't go around and brag about having an iPhone, in fact the only time I even mention it is when it's brought up, but I most certainly don't go up to everyone I know and go "HEY GUIZ LUK AT DIS KEWL FONE I GAWT!!!!". On the note of them being "weak as shit"... Dunno where you got that from. I've had mine for about a year now and it's about as good as when I first got it. If you're not a clumsy idiot, it's really not that hard to keep it intact. Even with that said, from what I've seen it's not really any weaker than less fancy phones.

Honestly though, it just makes things convenient. I have my whole music collection loaded up on it and can access the Internet at anytime. Whenever I'm out of the house and get bored or waiting for something, I can pull it out and check up on the forums or other websites I go to (and I don't have to be deal with a super shitty interface or be worried that my 3G's gonna cut out at any point). When I get out of school, I can listen to music on my way home, or really for any other time where I need something to listen to. With how much I use it, I can safely say that it was worth the money (actually, now that I think about it I didn't even pay for it, I got it as a free upgrade a while ago through Verizon). I mean hell, half the posts I make here I make on my phone. Yeah it may not be for everyone, but it most certainly is not "a worthless weak shit plastic toy".

Also calm the fuck down Kartan, goddamn.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 11:14 PM by Kman.)
09-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - by Kman - 09-17-2012, 11:12 PM