Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

i kinda root for a team when it comes to gameplay mechanics in gaming genres but in life, i prefer to stay out of the way and keep quiet. im not one for hassle, it stresses me the hell out. also, i find objectivity is over-rated, subjectivity is better in my opinion, as its more personal to you.

Age is Not Better than knowledge on its own, no, but, i have found, personally, that Knowledge, without experience, is about as much use as a Fountain pen after someone has stolen the nib! so, i quess, in a way, she does have one up on you in terms of experience, where as you have one up on knowledge. as someone with a ton of knowledge about the things i am interested in, but less life experience than the average 7 year old, i can tell you that knowledge is actually sometimes rather over-rated, it needs experience to back it up, and with age, comes a hell of a lot of experience!

also, there is nothing wrong with living in the country!
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM by the dark side.)
09-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - by the dark side - 09-23-2012, 08:38 PM