Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games talks about their secret project
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Frictional Games talks about their secret project

sorry, i cant tell if someone is joking or not in Real Life half the time, so i am darned if i can tell on the internet. in future, if you are going to joke, could you PLEASE make it more clearly witty for those of us who struggle with humour.

i genuinely thaught i was seeing some "i wnt it NAOW!!11!!" behavior there, sorry.

A rushed out game to satisfy the "i wnt it NAOW!!11!!" brigade is the last thing we need, as well, we get a bad game, and WHAM, Frictional runs out of cash due to low sales thanks to crippling Arstechnica and PC Gamer scores, so Frictional ends up getting baught out by some greedy american megacorp, you know, like what happened to People Can Fly (albiet it was Evil Alliance that baught them out) when the 3rd painkiller flopped because it got rushed out for the "i wnt it NAOW!!11!" whiners, and thus, was a rushed out badly made game, and i think we all know what that is going to result in!

no, thank, you.

sorry for the misunderstanding, but i hope this post shows the reasons why i am taking this seriously.

PS. post edited, bitterness got the better of me again. (see Statyk's Post) SORRY!
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2012, 09:32 PM by the dark side.)
09-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frictional Games talks about their secret project - by the dark side - 09-18-2012, 09:25 PM