Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Newbie problems that are driving me crazy!
Theforgot3n1 Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Newbie problems that are driving me crazy!

I like the screenie! Looks good so far. Interesting little stand for the books. Looks slightly weird though.
Anyway.
Since I'm a lazy boy, I'll only answer some.

void Locked(string &in asEntity)

{ if(GetLocalVarInt("MessageSet") != 1)

{

SetMessage("Messages", "Hint1", 4.0f);

SetLocalVarInt("MessageSet", 1);

}

}

You need to write "Locked" at the "Entity" tab (right to the general tab, with the name and all that) on the door you're interacting with, so that this script is played when the door is interacted with.

If, say, you want a grunt to appear, you only need to write in the desired properties.

void AnyCallback(>words here depend on the event: is it a collide, look at, interact, etc?<)
{
SetEntityActive("Grunt",true); // This will activate a grunt with the simple name of "Grunt".
}

Isn't it possible to just mimic an original amnesia snt.? Your name on the code you posted seems fucked up, if that could be the cause? (<font 9pt:normal/auto;;rgb(255, 0, 0);;inherit>laugh3.ogg</font> ???)

Hm, not sure... are you sure the sound abruptly stops, when you move outta the circle?

StartPlayerLookAt(string& asEntityName, float afSpeedMul, float afMaxSpeed, string& asAtTargetCallback);

Fill in yo numbers.

Though I don't get the part "X variables".

Confusion: a Custom Story - Ch1 for play!
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15477.html
About 50% built.
Delayed for now though!
09-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie problems that are driving me crazy! - by Theforgot3n1 - 09-20-2012, 05:26 PM