The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any Walking Dead Fans? (TV Series)
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
Any Walking Dead Fans? (TV Series)

So in preparation of October 14's glorious season 3 opening of The Walking Dead, I have been re-watching the series while I 3D model. I haven't read the comics yet, but I feel I need to. They just do the series so well in the TV, game, and I assume the comics as well. Now, I'm not much of a TV person, as this is the only thing I actually turn it on for, and I was curious if there were any other fans out there?

It's been pretty interesting so far, because it felt pretty realistic.
Spoiler below!

But at the end of Season 2, this "zombie girl" shows up. I heard she was in the comics, but am I the only one worried this is going to turn too unrealistic?

I'm just afraid of where the show is going to head. Same thing happened to Lost. The question is, what do people feel about the series? Ideas? Favorite characters? Anything =]

I just came to the part where Shane has sex with Lori.. Statyk's pissed again.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2012, 02:14 AM by Statyk.)
10-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Any Walking Dead Fans? (TV Series) - by Statyk - 10-06-2012, 01:17 AM
RE: Any Walking Dead Fans? (TV Series) - by Kman - 10-06-2012, 04:24 AM