Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre?
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre?

(10-06-2012, 09:57 PM)Bridge Wrote:
Quote:It's therapeutic to release stress and let loose. It's all about the pleasure.
Are we talking about drugs and alcohol here? My opinion is if you have serious problems you should deal with them correctly and not pretend like they don't exist by drinking or taking drugs. I enjoy a good drink as much as the next guy but heavy drinking is not a real solution and is extremely dangerous (because alcohol is a toxin, and like any toxin is lethal in large amounts).

It's still technically true, and answers the main question.

Even when it becomes a vice, it's better than the alternative.(Withdrawal symptoms) So it's still about the feeling.

Personally, I'm completely clean. I snuck a drink when I was young and regretted it.(Shit burned my mouth), nearly everyone around me who smokes wants to quit,(So I learned by their example to not do it) and I was constantly told that doing drugs would ruin my life.(with me going into the military as an escape route, that's actually quite true)

So yeah.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Robby - 10-06-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Ghieri - 10-07-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Adny - 10-06-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Human Nature? Odd or just Bizarre? - by Adny - 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM