The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

Alrighty, time for another thread for us to express our opinions in. The title should speak for itself really. Just post anything games, movies, or anything else if you can think of it that is in your opinion vastly underrated, or overrated.

I'll leave the actual "definition" of overrated, and underrated for you all to interpret on your own. As long as you think something is getting too much praise, or too little praise you can post it here no worries! It's also preferable, but not completely necessary that you add on a reason to why you made such a decision.

If you disagree with a reason someone hands out, feel free to speak out against it, and discuss. Keep it at that level though. I'll have no mud slinging in any threads of mine.

Yeah so basically go =]

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012, 10:20 AM by Kreekakon.)
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by Kreekakon - 10-10-2012, 10:19 AM