Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

overated: Any copy and paste "modern shooter" videogame, wich includes Both any title from a "certain series of activision war games" (4 was decent, even if i can only play it for 10 mins a day before i go upside down, but the rest, yuck!), any battlefield game after and including bad company 2, or any game that uses the same gameplay mechanics as a "certain activision war game" franchise, that gets any score higher than Flat Zero, is in my personal opinion so ridiculously over-rated my only recourse is to assume the reviewer is a paid troll who has no idea what a proper videogame actually is.

Underated: Single Player gaming.. with the sheer prevalence of "social multiplayer" in mainstream games now, i wont be suprised if some games, especially ones from EA, drop SP mode entirely in the future. what? are people who dont like online multiplayer supposed to get a new hobby or something? ain't our money good enough? i cant put what i think of that idea, it really is full bore flaming.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM by the dark side.)
10-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by the dark side - 10-10-2012, 06:40 PM