Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

ah right, well, i dont have fun with games that are too easy, i feel patronised, offended and Bored.

i quess you could say im having "fun" with a game i enjoy, but, "fun", at the end of the day, its a besa reflex, its very low on the order of human evolutionary traits, it only activates the oldest and least complex parts of the brain, parts that have been left over from neanderthal proto humanids, i prefer to be entertained, wich means, yes, i am having fun, but im also being challenged, made to think, and am even getting inspired, wich operate a lot of the higher evolved and more complicated sections of the brain, wich makes being entertained, i think, i higher state of enjoyment than just fun as it allows more sections of the brain to enjoy themselves. not just the neanderthal hang on's.

ps. i set many standards in stone because i know what triggers a meltdown episode in my brain, or what bores me, so i set those standards so i can mostly avoid media that contains elements that will trigger a melt-down, or bore me

can we get this back on topic now please?
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 07:37 PM by the dark side.)
10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by the dark side - 10-11-2012, 07:33 PM