Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

that is up to you, but personally that whole idea of open mindedness on games makes me feel like someone has walked over my grave. there are many things in todays games that openly offend me to the core, weather it be promotion of gang culture (wich i see as less than 1 degree removed from terrorism) or being patronising to anyone who has ever played a videogame before. i wont stop you thinking like you do, just, please, dont try and convert me to it. im an elitist and proud. i dont see any crime in it.

back on Topic/ but in terms of social standings rather then the limited feild of media.

Overated: Sporty bad boys .what is so cool about sports? or the people who play them? many i have encountered have been swaggering bullies with an ego the size of lake Baikal, a lust for violence, and about as much brain computing power as a retarded peanut. whats the appeal of being like that? its evolution in reverse.

Underated: Being a Nerd. were do you think videogames come from? the minds of nerds. you look at people who are considered the masters of games craft, Gabe Newell, Hideo Kojima, "Doctor" David Doak, etc you cant get more sterotypical "nerds" than some of them, and yet there games are heralded as some of the coolest things in the media.. go fiqure.

Exremely underated: being a videogame elitist.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 07:55 PM by the dark side.)
10-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by the dark side - 10-11-2012, 07:45 PM