Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

@ the dark side

games have evolved so much since they've been made; they're now filled with wonderful game play, unique environments and tear-jerking stories. If you let something as insignificant as the type of cross-hair used completely ruin it for you, that's your loss. Just because you have nonsensical elitist opinions about things that really don't matter doesn't mean everyone is "roasting you" just because they don't agree. If you don't like certain mechanics, you don't have to remind us in every post you make.

Back on Topic:

(inb4 biased opinions/fan boys -- I've watched the first few episodes)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
is extremely overrated. It has an obsessive cult-like following even though it isn't really that special. The characters -- as zany and cute as they may be -- are pretty cliche. It's everything you'd expect in a show with a target demographic of little girls: characters like the tom boy, cute/innocent, outgoing, brave, girly-girl, etc. Although there are more characters implemented as the series goes on, it's pretty much focused around the one's I listed.

Again, the show isn't bad, it's fine; it's just all-around overrated - especially when compared to other kid's shows that get less than a fraction of the love.

I rate it 3 memes.
10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by Adny - 10-11-2012, 09:24 PM