Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
Potato Offline

Threads: 10
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

(11-11-2014, 01:48 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: I am not "certainly overblowing" it I have actually heard and read people said that it is scarier then those 2 games which hyped me up back in 2012 then I played it, I was disappointed. No way I trying to overblow it in anyway. Even as A fan of the original SCP foundation site I still find CB lacking. You could say it's a experiment but it's a experiment I didn't enjoy. I don't want say it's a bad game, I just feel it needs some big improvements to help juice up gameplay, give the more interesting SCPs more screentime/ Make 173/jumpscares less frequent.
I wasn't insinuating that you were overblowing it, I was saying that whoever said it's scarier than TDD was overblowing it, as I don't believe that's true. That said, all your criticisms I agree with as I find that they're all downfalls of the game in some lights. I still find it a fun project to help out with whenever I can though, it's interesting to watch it grow from the base game with just 173 and 106 to how it is now.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
11-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by Potato - 11-11-2014, 04:40 PM