Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

Overrated movies:

InBetweeners 1+2 (2 extremely unlikable main characters and a plot revolving around 'getting it on')

Equestria Girls (even if I'm a brony, I don't like the movie's STORY and 'Flash Freaking Sentry' is the cliche love interest that will probably never go away)

Underrated Movies:

47 Ronan (very cool samurai battles and a Japanese film made in the west that features a mostly Japanese cast)

Home Alone 2 (i prefer this over the original film actually mainly for the bigger setting instead of the one neighbourhood)

Overrated games:

Mirrors Edge (I was very disappointed at the lenght of the story and the many 'do this mission this way or you die' moments)

Team Fortress 2 (i am stupid)

Underrated Games:

FNAF (there is a huge group of people who hate this game for being repitisios but it has a brilliant story, mechanic and a customisable night mode (not many games have this))

Naughty Bear Panic in Paridise (NOBODY LIKES THIS GAME EXCEPT ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY HELP ME)
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2015, 09:32 PM by A.M Team.)
01-29-2015, 08:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread - by A.M Team - 01-29-2015, 08:41 PM