Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases

(02-01-2013, 06:03 AM)TheCraftedPerson Wrote: Castle of Devastating disease...

Hey MatiaSika, I just did an LP of this custom story and want to say things about this custom story! Smile

1- Like you said this map have secret rooms, I don't even know if I've gotten em or not, maybe I did or maybe I'm retarded who couldn't find secret rooms. Tongue
2- About the alternate ending... hmm... I guess I should play it again or something for the alternate ending. But tell me, which ending I've got? Was it alternative? Confused
3- I agree with you, like you said "Horrific atmosphere", I gotta admit it!
4- The detailed was absolutely detailed, should I say Extremely detailed? I liked everything, I haven't found any texture bugs or stuff bugs or anything related to bugs!
5- Puzzles doesn't seems to be that hard but I spend 9 minutes on solving the lever one.

Overall: 10/10
Reason: Not only just because it's a nice custom story or it has some nice placement or scripting, but because It has AWESOME story. I highly recommand this custom story to play, I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did.

Here are my LP's w/facecam. Smile

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! : )
Well, I answer to your guestions after i have watched your videos! Be right back!

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
02-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases - by MatiaSika - 02-01-2013, 03:49 PM