Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Indie dev talks about horror, guns and Amnesia.
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Indie dev talks about horror, guns and Amnesia.

(10-17-2012, 01:36 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(10-16-2012, 02:03 AM)Pl4ub Wrote: Cryostasis anyone?! But cool stuff from one guy.
I was kind of reminded of that game. Played it some time ago, and loved every minute.
In my opinion the game is incredibly boring (somewhat pretentious too) and there is a huge difficulty spike towards the end making it extremely unbalanced. The only thing I loved was the "mental echo" concept. These parts were very, very well done and are the only reason to play the game in my opinion. It has other redeeming factors like the graphics, the atmosphere and the sniper duels but this game would have been far better without combat. They needed more mental echo parts (especially interesting and challenging ones) and a more interesting story. Having pictures with a woman telling some fairy tale every now and then does not count as story (these parts were so pointless - I just don't understand why they are in the game). It was a good idea though.
10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indie dev talks about horror, guns and Amnesia. - by Bridge - 10-17-2012, 04:17 PM