Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Script Help Furniture - messing up and random filling
Mackiiboy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Furniture - messing up and random filling

You do just have to place script-areas inside one drawer. After that, you could just combine and create a compound of the drawer and the script-areas and duplicate the compound and place it somewhere else. It will not take much time after you have created the first compound. (int afSpawnAmount will then be X*Y where X is the amount of areas inside one drawer, and Y the amount of drawers).

It is still a bit time-consuming, but it takes much less time than placing random entities by hand in all drawers Smile
(10-23-2012, 07:09 PM)craven7 Wrote: Hi, thanks for your solution, but I was looking for a more automatic way to do this... I mean if I have to place scriptAreas in every furniture in my map I can as well place the items instead.

It would be nice if there was a way to do this only with scripthing and without having to use the leveleditor.
As it seems possible to address each part of a furniture (drawers) I thought there may be a way to spawn items inside these.
10-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Furniture - messing up and random filling - by Mackiiboy - 10-23-2012, 07:26 PM