Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems

(11-15-2012, 08:04 PM)BAndrew Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:00 PM)Bridge Wrote: Actually to save myself a bunch of typing I simply designated the target square, because there is always only one way to get there.

So: Black knight on 1 to square 3 in reality means: Black knight to 4, 10, 2, 8, 9 and finally 3.

I play chess for hours every day so I have a pretty good idea of how knights move, but that post is excellent for the other people here who want a crack at the puzzle and don't understand your original instructions.
OK, this might get confusing so please type each move you make.
It's OK now because it's a start, but after 20 (for example [if neccessary]) moves it will certainly be a problem.

Yes, indeed. It this post could be useful for somebody.
I don't think it's that much of a problem. I am making sure the target squares and all of the squares the knight must land on are unoccupied. If there is a knight there that needs to be moved, I will type the individual moves. But since we are talking about the same knight with basically a straight path I think it works well enough.

BTW, do you play any chess yourself? Maybe we could create a thread where the forum goers can play against eachother and post their games. Do you play any chess? Maybe we could create a thread where the forum goers can play against eachother and post their games.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 08:07 PM by Bridge.)
11-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems - by Bridge - 11-15-2012, 08:07 PM