Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems

(03-24-2014, 06:55 PM)Froge Wrote: Btw, uftmnes was not a solution to anything.

I know Tongue
I just use it for fun.

(03-24-2014, 08:41 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: Big Grin Nah, go ahead. I don't have anything at the moment.

OK then.

A mad scientist has 1000 bottles of a new medicine, but one of them is poisoned. The poison exhibits no symptoms until death. Death occurs within ten to twenty hours after consuming even the minutest amount of poison. In just under 24 hours the king and the rest of the citizens, who are ill, are going to try the medicine. Therefore he must find the poisoned bottle and remove it until then. He has 1000 rats at his disposal which can be used to test the bottles (unfortunately this will probably result in their death if they drink the poison). What is the minimum ammount of rats required in order for the mad scientist to make it on time?

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2014, 10:13 PM by BAndrew.)
03-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems - by BAndrew - 03-24-2014, 10:11 PM