Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!]
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!]

Spoiler below!
I had the most epic grunt chase, so sad I wasn't recording. It was 3 AM, I had no lights around me and I was crawling around looking for that hammer.. The grunt came towards me while I was behind a barrel, but it was going to walk around the barrel, so I had no other choice.. I threw the barrel in his face, ran into him because I had to get past him>.< I ran up the stairs, convinced there would be doors. I ran to the right, and saw nothing but barrels, with the grunt right behind me. I jumped on top of a barrel, turned around, and jumped right over the grunt (the side of his non-attacking arm). I saw the door was barricaded, so I ran the other way, but it was another dead end. The same thing happened, I jumped over the grunt as he was trying to smash me, I ran down the stairs again and into the ally there. Another dead end Angry But the grunt somehow fell behind. I could still hear the chasing sound though, so I quickly grabbed a box and put it on top of another and sat down behind it. Then the grunt lost me and walked off and disappeared. So epic, my heart was beating so fast and I had such a hard time not screaming, because of my family sleeping upstairs ;_; Epic custom story so far!

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
11-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!] - by Tommyboypsp - 11-25-2012, 05:31 PM