Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Famale Charchters in Videogames: The Opposite of "attractive" would it work?
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Famale Charchters in Videogames: The Opposite of "attractive" would it work?

no, no, the aspergers awareness is just an element i had, to try and do some good in the industry, and to put the 2 people who mean or have meant more to me than life itself, into the game.

The main point of the game is to bring back the "old skool" spy shooter gameplay style, upgraded with todays graphics, as i beleive it is a superior gameplay style to the more common MMS that has swamped todays industry, and to tell a intriquing eurothriller storyline inspired by the EU banking crises, british politics, and the dangers of holocaust denial. if there is any propoganda, its pretty much pro monarchist "go britian go", in a neat little inversion, i think, on the go USA go propoganda of the MMS genre that is so popular these days.

so, err, if gaming is the biggest media today, what is? gaming is certainly a big media in my life, its the only thing that keeps me sane some days!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012, 08:57 PM by the dark side.)
12-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Famale Charchters in Videogames: The Opposite of "attractive" would it work? - by the dark side - 12-15-2012, 08:52 PM