Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Say something nice to the person above you
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
RE: Say something nice to the person above you

Quote:Being intelligent, is not reading a poem and instantly understanding what it means. It is not understanding it but wanting to.

oh reallym, thats what you think eh? well you listen to me you conceited, arrogant, cowardly, pathetic little pussy! you AINT got the right to talk to me, or anyone else for that matter like that, you think, that because you can sit in the corner of your moms attick, fapping away to MLP videos like the twisted, subhuman pervert you are, you can type what the fuck you want, well quess what, you cant!
in fact, youve just spurred me on to stay. i was gonna leave, but not now, now im gonna hunt you
im gonna find every thread you are in, and i WILL derail it,. i Will slam every post you make, and i will even break my own rules, and TROLL you!
you think you talk to me like that? do you.Well go fuck yourself kid! i eat better things than concieted stuck up little brain dead worms like you for breakfast!
from now on danny boy, i am gonna Fucking DESTROY YOU!, so you had BETTER pray the mods ban me, because thats the only way im gonna stop, before i send youi out of your pathetic, scum dripping,. poisionous, bloody minded, Subhuman, Inferior Moronic Little Brain!

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
05-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Say something nice to the person above you - by CorinthianMerchant - 05-10-2013, 07:31 PM