The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Have you guys ever took a trip down Memory Lane?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
7 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So I took a trip down Memory Lane.
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
So I took a trip down Memory Lane.

So today on December 26th,2012 at around 10:00 PM there was abit of a snowstorm outside, so I decided to put on an extra pair of pants and I went outside for some fresh air.

After my dad left for work I went for a walk, to my old school. Which I spent kindergarten, and grades one to five at. I walked around the school and to a playground not too far from the school. I kept saying to myself "I remember when that came to my school," and "I remember when I did a stupid thing here at this spot."

Back at that school I did do alot of silly and stupid things. It was the only school I ever got suspended from... TWICE! It was also abit of a grim time there, cause I used to be a bully victim for a long time. Even after grade five I graduated to another school which I took grades six to eight at, and I was still bullied for three more years straight. But thank god I'm in highschool now, and the bullying years are over.

While walking around the school I took some time to sit down in the snow as the snow storm kept blowing in and I thought to myself about the many things I did at this school, even though I was abit of a troublemaker at the time.

There I then said to myself that I did not regret anything I did there. Even the two times I was suspended and the many stupid, but sometimes funny things I did.

After walking back home and thinking about all the stuff I recapped. It almost made me cry inside to think of all those years go by. School is my life. How can I live without school? Even though school has its ups and downs, it kind of gets boring after a while of not being around a teacher, and student buddies.

So, that was my trip down Memory Lane. I bet some of you guys took a trip down your versions of Memory Lane. Post some here if you want! Ya know... just let it out.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
12-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
So I took a trip down Memory Lane. - by Macgyverthehero - 12-27-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: So I took a trip down Memory Lane. - by Froge - 12-27-2012, 09:46 PM