Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Have you guys ever took a trip down Memory Lane?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
7 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So I took a trip down Memory Lane.
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: So I took a trip down Memory Lane.

I did something like this one time. a neighborhood about 5-10 min away from me was where I grew up for almost 6-7 years. I moved in when I was 6 and in that court (CUL-DE-SAC), I was nearly outside every to every other day. It really did make up a ton of my life and when I was able to drive, I took a quick drive around the elementary school I went to (this was after I graduated High School, so maybe a year ago), then into the court...

The court was so quiet, I only saw a bike on someone's yard (the twin house that I lived in had the bike out front. Woohoo! No one was outside, nothing. It was sad to see that only a few years ago, we'd have more than half the court out playing dodgeball. This included maybe 12 kids and equal adults... It was such a hoot. We'd have parties all the time (even though some druggies lived and took up space in our court. they mouthed off to us and my dad and a few others beat the shit out of them in our driveway... I unfortunately missed that. My dad is a big man not to be fucked with... He lived quite a tough life and drug dealers are probably just antelope in his tiger eyes... So yeah... It had its downs, but the pros of the childhood, taking a circle in that court, I nearly had my whole childhood flash around me. I wanted to stop and just sit in it, knock and hope old friends would come out. But of course not. One friend moved, then another, then us, then more left... Now it's dead back there. It sounds like a story book right now, but it really is how it sounds. I'm honestly getting a bit teary eyed thinking about it right now, and I'm only 18 (soon to be 19 in Feb :D). Mainly because I haven't had such great times since then. I guess it's a longing for those childhood shenanigans again.

What I would give to spend just a DAY playing dodgeball with everyone again. Now excuse me as I go blow my nose (being dead serious right now)

DAMMIT MACGYVER, made me shed manly tears.

EDIT: I'm alright now :3
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2012, 07:05 AM by Statyk.)
12-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I took a trip down Memory Lane. - by Statyk - 12-27-2012, 06:36 AM
RE: So I took a trip down Memory Lane. - by Froge - 12-27-2012, 09:46 PM