Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Great concepts but many loose ends.
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Great concepts but many loose ends.

Perhaps he fixed the elevator by throwing a rock at it.

What? It worked for 50% of the puzzles in the game. Chuck a rock at it! The puzzles were really difficult for me because I kept thinking it required a more difficult solution than chucking a rock at it, or pulling a lever multiple times, or throwing over a piece of wood. Games conditioned me to make the simple logic in this game inconceivable!

Anyway it seemed pretty obvious to me on first playthrough that the red mist and putrid wall meat was the Shadow, but maybe because I carefully read every note. I think it was Weyer who had a diary detailing that he found a note and got chased by red mist, and even one of Daniel's spoken diaries described that the Shadow manifested itself as pulsating red flesh - the one where he and Alexander realize the Shadow is much closer than they appear.

What bothers me more is that the mixture could dissolve the tissue leading to the refinery but not tissue on the giant gate to the outside so I could leave.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2013, 10:31 PM by rtjhbfvsrry.)
01-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great concepts but many loose ends. - by rtjhbfvsrry - 01-28-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Great concepts but many loose ends. - by WALP - 02-17-2014, 02:13 AM