Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Great concepts but many loose ends.
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Great concepts but many loose ends.

The Shadow was after Daniel - it is in fact the only reason Daniel was in Brennenburg in the first place.

Actually, I got the idea that particular ending might have been hallucination due to the elevator problem and the fact that the shadow stops following him. The shadow never seemed to care before, why would it care if you gave it Alexander? Between fixing Weyer's orb and already being chased over your own orb it seems unlikely that the shadow will just give up.

As for dissolving the stuff on the gate instead of towards the refinery, how much do you think Daniel believes about this odd Castle he just woke up in? I bet he's thinking "screw this shit, I'm making a run for it" and it's a bit of an immersion breaker that he can remove the red tissue in one spot and not in another. Of course in that Amnesia development interview they mentioned that they were unhappy about that and it's a holdover from an older design, so makes sense.
01-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great concepts but many loose ends. - by rtjhbfvsrry - 01-29-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Great concepts but many loose ends. - by WALP - 02-17-2014, 02:13 AM