Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What was the last Film you watched?
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: What was the last Film you watched?

(01-27-2013, 10:07 AM)BeeKayK Wrote: Pans Labyrinth!
Awesome Movie

That movie is an abomination. The characters were retarded, The story was odd as it was basically 2 movies completely parallel to each other and had no connection whatsoever other than the very end... which was bad on its own.

The only good thing on the movie were the character designs which I have to admit, They were very original and interesting... But that isn't enough to save the movie for having a horrible story.

Ok so the last movie I saw, was "The Life of Pi". And guess what... I hated it as well! The only part I truly enjoyed in the movie was the whole movie except the part where the kid gets stranded whit the tiger in the middle of the ocean... And that was supposed to be the main focus of the damn movie! What I watched seemed like creepy priest weaving his keys to me for one hour straight... I understand you have shiny special effects (that aren't that good to begin whit!) but please stop! This isn't avatar you know?! Oh and the amount of simple logic mistakes in it amazed me. A tiger and a goat separated by iron bars, Tiger kills goat and managed to defy the laws of physics to make the goat pass trow the bars...Yup... makes sense. I'd let it pass if it was the only mistake they made in the movie... but the problem is if you actually watch the movie whit critic's eyes. You'll see the mistakes go on and on and on and on!

So to resume my opinion... It bored me. The whole idea of the relation whit the guy and the tiger was interesting. But it felt fake... everything in it felt fake. Like the star wars prequels that preferred the overly used clean and neat special effects rather than an actually real set.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2013, 03:10 PM by Danny Boy.)
01-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Danny Boy - 01-27-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Nice - 01-27-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-27-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Adny - 01-27-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-28-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-28-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Nice - 01-28-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 02-09-2013, 01:09 PM