Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What was the last Film you watched?
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: What was the last Film you watched?

I'm currently watching the "Battleship Galactica" series. And It has been a delight! I absolutely love the setting of the story! (Their "homeworlds" nuked by their own machines, Only a handful of ships transporting humanity's last people. The character's realistic reaction to the daily stress and fear exposure! the paranoia caused by the fact some of the machines look exactly like humans, and obviously the occasional space battles!) I love it! Though the only thing that bothers me a bit is that the story at the point where I am in (season two out of four) the story focuses too much on the military aspect of the story. I personally would like to see how the civilians react to the whole situation as well. The other however its how much it advertises religion in it. Its not like its taking inspiration from biblical events or mythological ones. Instead its makes them as simply the truth. (There are two main religions in the story the "Christian" one and the "Greek mythology" one and oddly enough the story suggests the "Christian" god is the only true one, even though most of the time the "Greek" religion is proven right as well and ends up in a messy fiasco that its hard to understand what the writers had in mind while making the story of this.) But I personally can ignore this issues because the overall experience this series is providing me whit its still rather positive and I recommend it to anyone who has the boners for sci fis!
02-16-2013, 03:23 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Nice - 01-27-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-27-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Adny - 01-27-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-28-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 01-28-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Nice - 01-28-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 02-09-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: What was the last Film you watched? - by Kman - 02-09-2013, 10:08 PM