The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Is the Infected One mortal?
soli Offline

Threads: 1
Is the Infected One mortal?

Hiya there,
I was just wondering, whether the Infected One with the crowbar, who appears after picking up the saw, is mortal and whether it's possible to kill him over time Smile Well, I was picking up the saw, triggering him to appear and - because I'd like to explore the area without a crazy guy with a heavy piece of metal in his hand - I climbed on the large boxes, removed the small metal boxes from the floor and started making some noise. That curious lil buddy stormed the room and I started to throw one of the crates again and again against his head. It seemed as if it hurt but after - FYI, I did not count Wink - approx. 100 hits he was still able to walk/talk/attack.

That's the situation my question comes from: is it possible, meaning, am I able to kill the Infected "Freeman" thingy by throwing a metal box at him ? ^^

Regards, soli
04-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Is the Infected One mortal? - by soli - 04-26-2008, 06:42 PM