Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(09-17-2013, 03:37 AM)Kurton Wrote: The protagonist is a time-traveler with the ability to precisely camouflage himself as anyone he sees. The setting is some ancient Greek or Roman city where everyone has gone to see some event, with you making use of this opportunity to snatch some macguffin or other. It featured live-action recorded actors as characters.

Ankh: The Tales of Mystery?

(09-17-2013, 03:50 AM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: I remember this one game I played on GameTap about 6 years ago, and it had a protagonist that could time travel I forgot what the main map looked like but I remember that you would always fall asleep in a cafe of some sort and you could travel through time only when you are sleep in that cafe or something like that. I think the character had bleach blonde hair. That is all I remember I have always wanted to beat that game.

Syberia series?

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2013, 09:15 AM by Yuhaney.)
09-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name - by Yuhaney - 09-17-2013, 09:03 AM