Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Kimikocha Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(12-08-2015, 03:38 PM)melizulian Wrote: Can someone PLEASE help me find this game I used to play when I was a kid?
It was a Windows XP game.
I remember there were like little furry balls that were like little monsters. There were many of them and like 4 different colours. You had to group them by colour and save them, the longer the line of little furry things the more points you got (I think). I don't remember what was it that sometimes cut the line and made the little things go all over the place again. You had to drive them through a sort of maze, one colout at a time (I think), I'm not so sure. I remember something about electricity maybe. The name was something like frenzy, fuzzy or something like that. Maybe one or two words, I'm not sure either.
I hope you can help me!! I'd really appreciate it!

I'm pretty sure the game that you're talking about is called Chuzzle. I used to play this myself when I was little.
04-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name - by Kimikocha - 04-08-2016, 12:08 AM