Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
DarkOne444 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(07-15-2016, 09:09 PM)SlackerinDeNile Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 07:28 PM)DarkOne444 Wrote: I have 2 games i don't remember the name of.
1.Its not that old but not that new somewhere in the middle.You were a little ninja and you had mission to save girl.I remember ninja was small and looked more catroonish.In the final mission or pre-final mission you fought a dragon or something like dragon , it was very huge , you couldnt see his entire body.When he attacks you its like his hand drops on you or something like that.I think you were supposed to collect something (i dont remember what maybe key).And eventually you would free that ninja girl.Graphics were slightly better than that old games.I think this game dates around 2000's

2.You were guy who fought with dinosaurs.Its platform game with perspective like Sim City.I remember that bosses were huge dinosaurs and your job was to catch them with cage , actually to make them enter the big cage.I remember interesting detail:you could call for help and something like hospital kit would fall from sky.Graphics were not that good.

I have been searching for this games for years.If anyone remembers the name that would be awesome Big Grin

They are not that games :/ . I just saw i didnt mention very important detail in first game.It was 2d.
07-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name - by DarkOne444 - 07-29-2016, 01:09 PM