Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
rabiddoughnuts Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

I have one game I cant figure out what it was, and not the best description, but would have been around 2000-2005. It was on a sega system, and while vague it revolved around a young male trying to save a princess, and the kingdom from some dark threat, you traveled all over the kingdom to different areas, and even seemed to do some magic teleportation from one drastically different area to another, though whether that was a feature or a fault I dont know, most descriptive thing I can think of is there was lots of wierd little items and abilities that helped you navigate levels and puzzles, and obviously fight, one of which being a ring that turned you into some sort of beaver creature. I believe even after you rescue the princess it turns out the villain has more nefarious plans and the game continues, and thats really all I remember.

Thanks in advance for any help finding this game
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017, 05:34 AM by rabiddoughnuts.)
07-17-2017, 04:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name - by rabiddoughnuts - 07-17-2017, 04:50 AM