Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Drackus34 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

ok so this is killing me, ive been trying to remember this game for a couple of years now still no answer, but what is the name of the pc game (mid to late 90s) that is like rampage but not a sidescroller its fully 3d, you have to destroy small towns working your way up to cities, you have a choice of playing as the 50ft woman, a robot from dimension x, a giant floating brain, or something like godzilla? like i said its been bothering me because i want to find it again but cant even remember what it starts with

(09-09-2017, 09:21 PM)Drackus34 Wrote: ok so this is killing me, ive been trying to remember this game for a couple of years now still no answer, but what is the name of the pc game (mid to late 90s) that is like rampage but not a sidescroller its fully 3d, you have to destroy small towns working your way up to cities, you have a choice of playing as the 50ft woman, a robot from dimension x, a giant floating brain, or something like godzilla? like i said its been bothering me because i want to find it again but cant even remember what it starts with
nevermind lol, i finally found it it was I Was An atomic mutant lol
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017, 09:30 PM by Drackus34.)
09-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name - by Drackus34 - 09-09-2017, 09:21 PM