Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What's Your Favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Face cam FTW!
20.00%
2 20.00%
Face cam SuX!
30.00%
3 30.00%
Both are OK.
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What kind of Gaming videos YOU like?
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: What kind of Gaming videos YOU like?

Being the big football fan I am I watch KSI's videos and his lil brother Deji's who mostly play FIFA but sometimes play other things. Oh and MattHDGamer. They're the main ones I watch.

Being the big RuneScape player I am I watch a few RuneScape videos from guys like Regicidal, Alkan, Smokey, and livestreams from Runeshark and Fairytales and whoever their guests are.

I watch PewDiePie sometimes depending on what game he's playing, like his Walking Dead playthrough was great, still need to get through his Bully playthrough, he played Journey which was a good playthrough but I kinda prefer PsychedelicSnake (Lee)'s version. I also watch a few of his LP's like Devil May Cry, his commentary is crazy Big Grin

I don't enjoy Felix's LP's of Amnesia anymore, I know what you mean when you say he doesn't emerse himself... Kinda frustrates me how people play with lights on or in the light in general.

I love LOVE LOOOVE Sp33dy's GTA LP's. Him and his crew are fucking hilarious.

[Image: luv.gif]
02-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What kind of Gaming videos YOU like? - by Yuhaney - 02-06-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: What kind of Gaming videos YOU like? - by Wooderson - 02-06-2013, 02:34 PM